Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Long, Long Day

Not much time for physical activity or relaxing today. Got up like usual for work at 0510, out of the hotel in Calhoun, GA about 0545. A normal day except I had to deal with a new restaurant General Manager, a new District Supervisor and training a new Director of Area Operations. Finally got out of the restaurant about 4:30pm, about 2 hours later than normal.

Then my boss drove into Atlanta and wanted to have dinner. So I met him at Ruby Tuesday on I-75 just north of the hellway known as I-285. Not a bad place to stop and have dinner at rush hour. We had a good dinner and he did my yearly review. Even got a nice 3% raise, double what the company says I'm eligible for given their system. Heck in this economy, I'm just happy to be employed.

After dropping him off at his hotel and reviewing some computer issues, I had to drive to I-85 and Indian Trail for my night shop. Finally back to the hotel around 9:15pm. Finally caught up on emails, Twitter, Facebook and finally my blog.

I'm local tomorrow, so although the weather will be bad, I'm going to get in some kind of exercise.

No comments: