Sunday, February 8, 2009

Blog Streak - Day 8

Okay, this will be short. Promise. It has been a terrific weekend. Gerri and I slept in this morning, had a delicious breakfast at the Firefly Cafe in Savannah. I highly recommend the Greek Omelette. After breakfast we walked around Savannah a little before driving back to Greenville.

We killed some time on the Krystal Wi-Fi, before meeting Eric and Robin for dinner at Olive Garden. Good food, horrible waiter.

We then headed to NewSpring Church for the 6pm service. The series IWantANewMarriage.com started this week.

We are finally home and un-winding from the craziness. It's good to see our boy Shadow, a black Persian.

I promised this would be short, but I wanted to keep my blog streak alive. Eight days now and this week I'm looking forward to getting my running back on track too. February is looking up.

No comments: