Thursday, February 12, 2009

BSD12 - Home Again

Just arrived back home from Macon. Unfortunately I was too late for NewSpring Home Group meeting in Simpsonville. Stopped by Bi-Lo and picked up Turkey Kielbasa for dinner. Have some Rice Medley mix to microwave and a sliced cucumber. Dessert will be Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding or Key Lime Pie Yogurt.

Talked to my daughters via cell on the way home. Chelsea was with her new boyfriend, Eric, so I kept it short. Heather called me after her first varsity soccer game, a scrimmage. They beat Greer 10-0. She played half of the 1st half and the whole 2nd half. Had an assist and came close to a goal. Not bad for a 9th grader. Can't wait to see her play once the regular season starts.

Gerri and I have dinner plans tomorrow night, Friday the 13th. We'll go pick up Heather in Boiling Springs on Saturday morning and then go see one of our old Grrrowl hockey buddies at the Pavilion. Their grandson Nicholas will be playing. Hopefully we can have lunch after, so that we can get caught up. Time flies.

Since I have been gone, I'm going to leave the computer in my office for the rest of the evening. I'm hoping to get some blogging inspiration and maybe even a run in tomorrow.

No comments: