Friday, February 6, 2009

Blog Streak - Day 6 Friday Stuff

It's 9:30pm and I'm in a hotel room at the Comfort Suites in downtown Savannah. I've been going all day and almost forgot to do my blog to keep the streak going. This is will a short, sweet recap of the day.

Today has been non-stop. Headed off to Dunkin Donuts for some coffee this morning because we are out of coffee at home. Stopped to fill Gerri's tank at Ingles, then got the oil changed, and finally DD for coffee. After getting home and having some breakfast, the guys showed up to pressure wash the house. I stood outside talking to them as they worked and then our friend Raymond showed up to finish up the mulch. The house is finally looking really good, just in time for our second showing on Sunday morning.

Will be running the Critz Tybee 5 miler in the morning. We drove to Tybee (about 30 minutes from downtown Savannah) to pick up our race packets and successfully switched from the Half Marathon to the 5 miler. The one thing I know for sure is that the course is pancake flat, and the weather is supposed to be perfect. I won't set any land speed records in the morning, but have promised myself that I will have fun.

That's about all the news worth printing. A nice hotel, my beautiful wife, a great pizza dinner delivered by Screamin' Mimi's and now time for a delicious dessert. Hello Chunky!

No comments: