Tuesday, August 19, 2008

TM Intervals

Late night post, so this will be brief since I have to be up in 5 hours.

Weather did not cooperate tonight, but I forced myself to follow the plan and hit the TM tonight in Statesboro for an interval workout. Intervals were 1/4 at a reasonable pace, knowing that going to hard too soon will increase chance of injury. Ending up running 5 1/4 mile intervals. Total running was 2.5 miles and an additional 1.5 miles walking for 4 miles total.

I'll be headed to Augusta tomorrow afternoon and weather permitting hope to hit the Greenway. I also need to get my push ups done.

Bedtime!

1 comment:

Gotta Run..... said...

Another Greenvile blogger!! I believe the new course for the Half Marathon will be very welcomed this year. We live in such a beautiful area!!

Keep the training in focus. Less than 2 months.