Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rest Day

Well at least from running, tomorrow will be another story.

My work day started early this morning in Warner Robins. I got done around 4:00pm, grabbed an early dinner at Olive Garden, no I don't have blue hair, and then drove through a torrential rain and thunderstorm to Madison, GA. It was about a two hour drive using the GA back roads. At least the rain cooled off the temps and only lasted for brief, wicked bursts.

I've checked emails, blogs, Tidefans, and other various sites while watching Big Brother 10. As soon as it's over, I'll head over to the Krystal for a night shop. I've been asked by the franchisee to spend the day at the restaurant tomorrow to provide some training.

There appears to be a nice gated community about a mile from my hotel. Luckily there is a space to park near the entrance, so my plan is to get up early in the morning for a nice 3 mile run. Hopefully the cooler temps will help.

No comments: