Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Random Run On Thoughts

There are no excuses today, I just was not able to push myself out the door and onto the treadmill at the hotel. I figured I would do it this afternoon, then I started checking emails, twitter and blogs. Then I got caught up in some stupid movie that I don't even know the name. Suddenly it was dinner with a co-worker. I kept telling myself that I would hit the TM after my dinner settled a little. Who was I kidding? Then the election results started coming in and it grabbed my attention even though I have to admit that I exercised my right not to vote. I honestly do not believe either candidate deserves to be President of our great country, but I suppose someone will have to win. I predicted this morning a double digit win for O'Bama and things appear to be headed in that direction. Now it's 9:46pm, I'm tired and have to be up at 5:00am. Tomorrow is another day, another chance to redeem myself. The next four years scare the hell out of me, luckily three of those years I'll be focused on supporting my beautiful wife as she tackles her JD at a Law School to be determined. Yes, lot's of random thoughts in a run on paragraph. I won't make a habit of it, but that's just the way I feel tonight.

No comments: