Friday, June 27, 2008

The Week That Was

Got a little behind blogging this week, and I really missed it. Decided to do a short recap of my week while I had a moment. Instead of blogging this week I was driving between locations, working on a presentation, getting some extra sleep and reading two books. I'm not much of a reader, I leave that up to Gerri and Chelsea. I'm currently reading The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey and Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters by Meg Meeker.

This week took me to Lithonia, GA on Monday. I traveled from Lithonia to Macon & Warner Robins (GA) on Tuesday afternoon/evening. From Warner Robins to Columbus, GA on Wednesday afternoon and finally back home on Thursday after attending and speaking at a meeting on Thursday.

So far this week I have gotten in two runs. The first was a nice 5.25 mile run around the Zebulon Road area in Macon. I started at 9:22 pm and enjoyed the slightly cooler temps along with the sights and sounds of the darkness. Nothing like running in the dark, seeing lightning bugs, and listening to the sounds of the creatures of the night.

My 2nd run was Thursday morning on a park trail in Columbus. It was near my hotel and a great place to run. I found this thanks to columbusnet on Twitter. I headed out about 6:30 am and run a nice easy 4 miles.

Today has been a day to get caught up on things. Bills, expense reports, emails, blogs, etc. Tonight Gerri and I are meeting friends for dinner at Doc Chey's and then heading to Cafe and Then Some. Should be a fun evening.

No comments: