Friday, June 27, 2008

One Hundred Push Ups



I've procrastinated long enough. I've told Gerri over and over again that I was going to work on my core. The excuses are always the same, I'll start "after the 1st of the year", "after the Tybee Half", and finally "after the Vermont Marathon." It's time for me to step up.

Now I know that push ups are exactly a core workout, but they certainly will help the core. I'll also find an abdominal workout to use along with this challenge. This will be a struggle, but isn't everyone worthwhile that we do?

I found this challenge while reading the Shut It and Run blog. Mar is another Greenville runner and a fast one at that. I found her blog after a link was posted on the Greenville Track Club website.





Anyone care to join me in this 6 week challenge?

No comments: