Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1st - Week in Orlando

It's snowing in Greenville, SC but Gerri and I are in Orlando. We were scheduled to fly out on Allegiant Air at 6:45pm. When I saw the weather forecast this morning, I thought we may be better off driving. After some discussion, we both decided that driving was better than waiting to see if the flight was cancelled. We drove, and yes the flight was cancelled.

So we now have a week in Orlando. I'll work Tues, Wed and Thu until about 3:00PM, but the rest of the time we can spend together. Gerri will spend her days relaxing, reading and studying while I'm working.

We'll get to see some friends, including my third grade teacher and her husband on Tuesday and some friends from my People Express Airlines days. We'll also be taking in a Cardinals/Astros preseason game next Saturday.

February was a pretty good month. My running is getting back on track and I blogged 23 out of 28 days. March will be even better.

No comments: