Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Chelsea


Hard to believe but my little baby turns 18 today. That's Chelsea on the right, and Heather on the left. This photo was taken in the fall of 2008 in Charlotte at the Renaissance Festival, prior to the the Ded Bob show. That would be Ded Bob in the middle.

Gerri and I are anything but Renaissance Festival folks, but Chelsea loves them so we went so that we could spend time with her doing the things she appreciates and enjoys. As much as I dreaded it, we ended up having a fun family day.

Where have the last 18 years gone? The time has flown by and I'm sure the next 18 will go even faster.

Nice to know that 18 years later that I have an intelligent, creative, beautiful, and sensitive daughter. Chelsea, enjoy your birthday and everything that life has planned for you. The joy is in the experience, so be sure to enjoy the journey through the unknown paths that lie ahead.

Happy 18th! We love you.

1 comment:

Gotta Run..... said...

18 years... tell me about it. Even almost one year later I am still processing the my soon to be 19 year old is a Marine. I can say it over and over but it just does not seem possible at times.

Love the post and glad that you were able to do and enjoy what your daughter enjoys.