Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Time to stop slacking

It's been almost two weeks since I last wrote a blog. It's been over two weeks since I last ran. I'm beginning to feel it. Weight up slightly, old bad habits starting to kick back in. It's time to re-commit.

Commit to running 3-4 times a week. Commit to watching what I'm eating, and tracking food in Spark People. Commit to drinking 80+ ounces of water a day. Commit to finally starting the 100 Push Up Challenge. Commit to some Ab exercises.

I've worked far to hard in the past year and half to get my weight down and improve my overall fitness level. Hell, I ran a freaking marathon just two months ago.

Three months until Spinx Runfest Half Marathon. My goal is sub 2:00. I know I can do it, and now it's time to get back on track and stop procrastinating. I can, I have, I will.

No comments: