Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm Back

I'm not sure if anyone even follows my little blog anymore, and why would you since I haven't posted in almost a year. I'm hoping to change that in the coming days, weeks and months.

So much has changed since this blog started (and stalled). Want a quick recap?

1) Gerri and I sold our home in Easley, SC and moved into an apt in Birmingham, AL.

2) Gerri started Law School at Cumberland School of Law.

3) Chelsea, our oldest daughter, became a Freshman at Western Carolina Univ.

4) Alabama won the 2010 BCS National Championship.

5) My team at Krystal was eliminated in a Workforce reduction on January 29th.

6) Not to mention my running is non-existent.

As you can see, 4 of the 6 changes are really positive. In fact, overall my life continues to be great and I could not be happier. As the saying goes, when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

This will be an interesting year, as I will be turning 50 in April. This pending milestone has given me pause to look forward while also reflecting on the past. During the upcoming months, I'll be sharing my thoughts on my life. My current and future goals, and my challenge to overcome injury and complete another marathon.

I hope you will join me on my journey.







No comments: